ENCHANTED GARDEN potion kit
POWERFUL / LOVED / CREATIVE / JOYFUL
Llittle Potions Co kits offer magical ingredients for crafting potions, with nature based ingredients and a mindfulness approach. These enchanting potion kits create positive magical experiences and promote imaginative play, setting little potion makers on a path of natural discovery.
Fairies and Pixies live in the fairy realm but from time to time love to come to the human world. They love to tend to gardens and love it when magical trinkets are left out for them as a gift.
This enchanted and whimsical potion making kit is for those curious about making flower elixirs to entice fairies into your garden, to dance with pixies and to create a love potion that will truly let you love the person inside you.
THE ENCHANTED GARDEN POTION KIT - comes with:
- 1 dry Ingredient in reusable PET plastic bottles with bamboo screw cap
- 3 dry ingredients in cotton pouches.
- 2 sparkly liquids in reusable PET plastic bottles with bamboo screw cap.
- 'Potion Stone' amulet with flower motif
- Positivity Potion Cards - including 4 x recipe cards with affirmations, 2 x create-your-own potion cards, 1 x ingredients index card and a certificate of ownership card.
Potion Recipe Cards include the following spells:
- Strong Of Mind, Strong Of Heart - a potion for strength and positivity.
- What's Not to Love About Me - a potion for strengthening self-worth and bringing love.
- Nature Fairy Elixir - a recipe to entice fairies to your garden.
- Pixie Garden Dance - a potion to call the pixies out to dance.
*Box size 16x16cm*
Cauldron and play accessories sold separately.
IMPORTANT: Adult supervision is encouraged while playing with this kit, helping children to find the answers they are seeking. These kits are recommended for ages 5+, with the younger ones requiring adult help with reading and understanding. This kit contains small parts which may be a choking hazard for kids under the age of 3. Please take care around small children.
All ingredients are environmentally friendly and non-toxic, though we don't recommend eating any of them. Potions are not for consumption.
Ingredients List: Salt, citric acid, bicarb, essential oils, mica, bio glitter, coconut, dried flowers, lavender, dried herbs, food dyes, clay, psyllium husk